I study (a lot) about behavior—the wrecks and rewards.
And I’ve spent 11+ years applying science to see meaningful change.
Change in adults who know healthier people live longer, happier, and better.
A scientific, personalized plan forward.
not guess work.
What if what you’re doing and saying is the real barrier to your success?
We can identify the road blocks, potholes, spider webs (so gross) that keep you from success. That wellness road block exists until we remove it.
Enlist my resourceful, caring, and tenacious nature, plus:
- Over 16,000 hours of experience (1500 required),
- Experience as primary caregiver for special abilities brother,
- Lifetime of nutritional knowledge,
- My graduate degree (that I loved getting and use daily),
- Annual continuing education in the field,
- Relationships with other professionals, and
- My bi-annual recertification.